Friday, November 23, 2012

Sparkly and Bright!

These deliciously bright and sparkly nails are what prompted the base and striping pattern of my Turkey Day nails. I started with a basecoat, 2 coats of a Finger Paints silver, 2 coats of a Flormar scattered silver holo and SV topcoat. The red accent nail was created using China Glaze Ruby Pumps and striping tape. Unfortunately my pictures do this mani horrible justice, but this will absolutely be recreated for a holiday mani later. I LOVED how sparkly these were! 


 
Before I took them off to do my turkey, I decided to play around with stamping over the silver holo. My Essence animal print pattern is my go to for testing because it works consistently. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue and Sinful Colors black for stamping polishes.


 
 

Do you own any Flormar polishes?

2 comments: