Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Polishes for Sale!

Hi lovely readers!

I spent some time poking through my stash and realized that I had some polishes that may be dupes of each other. I took a day to do some swatching and weeded out the polishes that I didn't need anymore. As you read in my last post, I am itching for some new stamping plates. I'm hoping that if I can make some space by selling these polishes, I'd be able to grab some new plates. :)

Shipping will be from Germany unless you are willing to wait until I go to the US for Christmas. I cannot ship anything for less than $4.50 from Germany (they do shipping by weight categories, up to 500 grams is $4.50). I can fit probably 8-10 polishes in a package for that price.

If you're interested, please leave a comment below.



From left to right:

  • Jesse's Girl - Girl's Night Out (swatched on 1 nail) --- $2.50
  • Color Club - Factory Girl (one mani) --- $2.50
  • Essence Special Effect Topper - Glorious Aquarius (brand new)--- $2
  • Sinful Colors - San Francisco (fill line where the curve of the bottle meets the neck)--- $1
  • L'Oreal Bijou Crystals - B. Rebelious (about 65% full)--- $1



From left to right:

  • China Glaze - Grape Juice (purple glass fleck, used on 1 hand) --- $3.50
  • Catrice - Purplelized (purple glass fleck, used on 1 hand) --- $2.50
  • Essence Snow White LE - Dopey (light purple with fine silver glitter, used for 1 mani) --- $2.50



From left to right:

Mattese Elite - Goomah (pink with purple shimmer, swatched on 1 finger) --- $2.50
Funky Fingers - Port Royal (neon magenta, swatched on 1 finger) --- $2.50
Catrice - Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K (bright Miss Piggy pink creme, fill line to the middle of the "e") --- $2.50
Studio M - Orange Hot (bright neon orange, swatched 1x) --- $1.50
Color Club - Wham! Pow! (darker neon orange, swatched on 1 finger) --- $2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment