Sunday, November 11, 2012

Leopard Brights

I painted my toes the other day with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and fell in love. I received it in a swap months ago, but never got around to using it. After seeing it on my toes, I knew I had to put it on my fingers. I painted my nails and went to bed without doing any art. The next day my highly anticipated Gosh Holographic arrived in the mail and I was super excited to use it to do some nail art. Unfortunately Gosh Holo is a bia and doesn't play nicely without an aqua fix base, which I don't yet have. I'll show you a picture of the failure at the end of this post.

So my second attempt I decided to try out freehand leopard print. Everyone says how easy it is, so I gave it a whirl. I really liked how the all pink versions of leopard print turned out, so I decided to mix it up with the rest of the nails.

  
 
With Flash 

With Flash



And here you see the damage Gosh Holo caused with the aid of striping tape. Please note that the base was completely dry before I even went to bed the night before. That holo means serious business!

What aqua fix base coat do you use?

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the leopard print. I love all the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could freehand as well as you! Great work!

    ReplyDelete