Sunday, February 5, 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge - Spring Edition

I recently joined a group called The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge where the originator creates a challenge list of nail art/manicures to complete during a specific length of time.

Challenge rules can be found here

 If you follow a lot of nail art blogs, you are probably familiar with the 30 day challenge. This challenge is similar, but Debbie Crumpet padded it with off days so there is time to catch up or work ahead if we need to. I personally have a transatlantic flight on one of the assigned days and a wedding on another. It's safe to say that I won't have time to do my nails on those days, or at least not to the level the challenge requires.

I've been toying with the idea of starting the 30 day challenge, but this challenge seemed like the best way to jump into a challenge: one with room for slacking off. lol. I've already done my nails for Wednesday, February 15th's challenge, but I am not allowed to post them until the 15th. I plan on adding some art on top of the plain pink I have already so I can knock another manicure off the to-do list.

Because my language school is only until 1:00pm every day, I have plenty of time to do this challenge.

If you want to join the challenge, I encourage you to click on the link below the image above and read the "rules" and join the group. It will be fun and having other people doing the challenge with you will really help inspire and encourage you to keep up with it. :)

I would love to post the link for anyone else who is doing the challenge at the end of my blog posts (when it finally starts in a couple weeks), so please leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I can pimp it for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment