Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PCFC - Spring Pink 2/15

This was an easy manicure to kick the challenge off with. (I may have started out of order, shhh, don't tell)

My favorite spring pink (in my collection) would be Strawberry Fields from China Glaze. It was extremely hard to photograph, which is why I am not going to be doing full on swatch posts. Hopefully you either have it and know what it looks like, or you don't mind googling a more accurate swatch. I wouldn't normally post pictures of just one color like this, but the challenge demanded it.

You may recognize it as the base for my pink/green gradient in a previous post.


It looks rather neon here, but it's really just a fun bright pink with gold shimmer. You can see the shimmer in the last photo.




1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty color! Its gonna be party on your nails for the next 2 months! Good luck with the challenge! Looking forward to future posts!

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete